Whether in copy
shops, in-house print shops or offices - when making documents like instruction
material or user manuals: punching large quantities with a hole-punch manually
is hard going and time-consuming.
Dürselen table top paper drilling machines drill up to 50 mm high piles in one pass - no parting, no sorting and always an accurate result.
According to individual requirements there are two differently motorised single spindle models and one double spindle model available. More Information about our other models:
- Single spindle paper drill UD-H55
- Double spindle paper drill UD-H200
have a smooth-running sliding table with a 6-ways programm trim to drill
different common hole patterns. With the quick fix system the paper pile is
fixed on the table and the sheets stay in position especially when drilling
The paper drills are easy to operate by everybody, run silently and are built compactly. Therefore they match perfectly with any working environment.
All Dürselen table paper drills are CE certified and RoHS conform (EG directive 2002/95/EG).
- No. of spindles: 1
- Maximum pile height: 50 mm
- Hole diameters: 5 - 6,5 mm
- Insertion depth behind drills: 6 - 35 mm
- Maximum paper size: 376 mm, automatic centering
- Table size: 480 mm x 260 mm
- Power requirements: 220 V, 50 Hz, 180 W, 2 m power cable
- Space requirements: 480 (B) x 340 (D) x 470 (H) mm
- Net weight: 14kg
Hole patterns on programm trim
- Two hole pattern: distance 80 mm for A4 and A5 paper size.
- Four hole pattern A4: distance 80 - 80 - 80 mm, for A4 paper size
- Four hole pattern A5: distance 45 - 65 - 45 mm, for A5 paper size
- Filofax pattern / organizer: 6 holes, distance 19.05 - 19.05 - 45 - 19.05 - 19.05 mm, for A5 paper size
- Mechanical binding: 34 hole, pitch 3:1, for A4 paper size
- Program No. 6 is free / can optionally be programmed individually