UD-04 paper drill is an attractive solution for all standard applications. It includes many user friendly features:
- Four individually adjustable drill heads
- Sliding table with program trim
- Spacers for easy set-up of standard hole patterns in A4 und A5 paper size
- Roller mounted for easy relocation
The sliding table allows changing paper size between A4, A5 and A6 for 80
mm hole distance without any adjustments on side stop or drill heads.
A linked stroke and spindle speed control allows adjustment to materials
and hole diameters in a limited scale.
This equipment is not suitable for difficult materials like plastic films and coated papers. For these applications high quality results can be reached with the continuosly variable stroke and spindle speed control e.g. on models Dürselen PB.04 N or Dürselen PB.16.
- Four drill heads, 45 mm in width
- Spine margin adjustable between 5 and 65 mm
- Hole distance 45 mm - 380 mm
- Hole distance via sliding table 7 mm - 580 mm
- Program trim for sliding table
- Linked stroke and spindle speed control
- Drill hole diameter 3 - 13 mm
- Pile height up to 50 mm
- Drill stick as drilling support
- space requirements 820 mm in width x 670 mm in depth x 1,370 mm in height
- electrical equipment: 230 volts, 50 cycles, 7,5 A
- roller mounted for easy relocation