configuration of the established Dürselen entry level model PB.04 includes most
optional equipment as standard.
The PB.04N provides the professional with perfect results, with easy operation
and high flexibility across a wide range of paper drilling applications.
The Dürselen PB04N paper drill includes all the functions professionals need for productive performance. In addition to four slim Dürselen drilling heads the PB.04N features
- drill bit cooling and lubrication,
- continuously variable stroke and spindle speed control
- an easy to operate sliding table als well as
- Dürselen drill belt for drilling support
Different spacers according
to each hole pattern allow quick and easy set-up of the drill heads. Spacers for
the most common hole patterns come with this model like with all Dürselen paper
Dürselen PB.04N is a paper drilling machine for heavy duty use - suitable all drill bit diameters and difficult substrates like coated paper and plastic film. Even under heavy duty use there is no need for maintenance or lubrication.
- 4 drill heads, up to 6 drill heads and special multi-spindle heads as retrofits
- Spine margin behind drill bits 42 mm / 1 5/8"-
- Hole distance 31.7 mm - 293 mm / 1 1/4" - 11 1/2", with multi-spindle heads down to 19.05 mm / 3/4"
- Minimum hole distance via sliding table 7 mm / 9/32"
- Travel of sliding table: 230 mm / 9"
- Hole patterns selectable by program trims
- Size of sliding table 450 mm / 17 3/4" wide x 300 mm / 11 3/4" deep
- Paper drill bit diameter 3 - 14 mm / 1/8" - 9/16"
- Pile height up to 50 mm / 2"
- Continuously variable stroke and spindle speed
- Drill belt as drilling support
- Paper drill bit cooling and lubrication system
- Dimensions 890 mm (w) x 950 mm in (d) x 1,450 mm (h) 35" (w) x 37 ½" (d) x 57" (h)
- Power supply 400 volts, 3 phases, 50 cycles, 1.9 kW
- Compressed air consumption for cooling and lubrication 100 litres per minute at 2 bar pressure
- Internal impulse lubrication for paper drill bits