Motor-drive for 400 Volts or for 230 Volts, 3-ph.
A.C., 50/60 cycles.
Up to 4 HOHNER stitching heads UNIVERSAL 70/20,
stitching thickness up to 20 mm can be installed.
The flexible big one
This all-rounder wire
stitching machine demonstrates its strengths with:
- A solid construction - specially designed multiple head stitching
machine for handling thick pads.
- The flexibility to install up to four HOHNER UNIVERSAL 70/20 stitching
heads for stitching thicknesses of 0-20 mm with our patented Cutting
- Equally suitable as a stand-alone machine or for completion of a whole
system, as well as for special constructions
- Fast and easy table adjustment from pad stitching (flat) to brochures
- The possibility of unusual staple positioning due to the throat depth
of approx. 230 mm from clincher
box (e.g. calendar production)
- Subsequent purchase of stitching heads at any time
- Simultaneous central adjustment of stitching thickness and wire length
of all heads with only one lever
- A backstop and two side lays are fully adjustable for accurate and
easy positioning of the staples.
- Extremely easy for the operator to change from one format to another.
- Conversion option to
- Maximum stitching
per head: 192 staples per minute
- Table size from 1000 x 330 mm