Standard execution, motor-drive for 230/400 Volts, 3-phase A.C., 50/60
cycles, equipped up to 4 stitching heads HOHNER Universal 52/8-S
The flexible mini
This multi head wire stitching machine for mixed
applications is characterised by:
- Equipped as standard with Universal 52/8S stitching heads. It is
possible to fit up to four of these heads to the machine.
- Standard and loop stitching or mixed applications
- Perfectly suitable as a stand-alone machine, for the completion of a
whole system and/or test unit
- Maximum stitching thickness 8 mm for standard stitching
- Easily convertible stitching table from pad stitching (flat) to
- Many varieties of exchange parts sets for a wide range of staple
options are available to fit at a later stage.
- Simultaneous and central adjustment of stitching thickness and wire
length of all heads with only one lever
- A backstop and two side lays are fully adjustable for accurate and
easy positioning of the staples.
- Extremely easy for the operator to change from one format to another.
- Perfectly suitable for small production runs, sample stitching or
- Maximum stitching per head: 206 staples per minute
- Table size 550 x 280 mm.