This is especially relevant in a changing market where production runs
are becoming shorter but the products are becoming more complicated.
Intelligent programming ensures the automated repetition of all components and
settings in the system. The new drive technology combined with
“Motion-Control”, a special automation software, represents a complete state of
the art drive system. This guarantees that tasks which have been run once can
be repeated at any time with a simple push of a button because all components
automatically reset to their previous positions. Your demands of top quality
machinery and high efficiency together with Hohner’s renowned ease of operation
are perfectly combined in our customized HSB 13.000.
Customized, operator friendly & intelligent
The advantages in short:
- Optional automatic default setttings of all components and units –
even including stitching heads.
- The touch screen uses symbols which are easy to understand and makes
navigation through the setup procedure easy. The subsequent control of all
relevant components, and monitoring of the machine’s operations, are also
clear and precise.
- Operator friendly
- Ergonomic feed station
- Minimum personnel
- Maximum format untrimmed: 475 x 325 (350) mm (Max. sizes cannot be run
- Maximum format
trimmed: 470 x 320 (345) mm
- Sequential on – off
- Integrated stitch
- Automatic central lubrication keeps time required for maintenance low.
- Motor driven adjustment of all components – including stitching heads.
- Equipped with the world-wide established narrow stitching heads by
Hohner, the leader in technology.
- Knives combined in a yoke.
- Twelve linear ball screw bearings for high precision guidance and
extremely long endurance of the knives.
- Easy adaptation of the creasing station between inner and outer
- Optional remote error
- Modular system with easy, individual customization to your
requirements. (Many optional configurations available: from 1 manual
feeder to 16 automated signature feeders, automated cover feeder [or
alternatively, 18 signature feeders without cover feeder] two-up device,
2:1 feeder selection, stitch control, compensating stacker and trim waste management
- Electronic hand wheel for trimmer settings (self synchronisation when
leaving the set-up mode)
- sequential system
- Small format
- JDF capability
- Vacuum accomplished by noiseless ejectors instead of vacuum pumps
- Remote diagnostics, including video conferencing capabilities
- Optical system on feeders for quality control through image comparison
and bar code recognition
- Up to 6 automated, narrow stitching heads
- Inline punching, perforating and corner rounding
- Economic LED illumination for all components
- Production date
- Extended process modes (i.e. variable suction timer on cover feeder)